Startup Weekend Toronto and its sponsors are offering an unbelievable set of prizes to the winners. If the admiration and envy of your startup friends and colleagues isn't enough - check this out!
To the winner of the Global Entrepreneurship Weekend Battle
- A table at the LaunchConference in San Francisco, California in March (including travel for 2)
- A slot at the DEMO AsiaConference in Feburary (airfare and travel expenses not included)
- 40 hours of web design services from BTrax
- A PR Launch package from the Kauffman Foundation
- $5,000 legal incorporation package from Cooley Law
- A whirlwind tour to meet some of the most influential investors and media
To the first-place winner of Startup Weekend Toronto (Prizes valued at over $60k!)
Free 45-60 second Animated Marketing Video to the winner valued at $40,000!
Switch videos take on the tough task of paring down a message from the thousands of things you can say about it to the simple message you want people to act on. Check out the claymation video that was created for the Vizualize.me, June’s Startup Weekend winner.
$500 from the SociaLight Conference
6 months of space for 2 at the MaRS Commons Accelerator valued at $4000
Entry to DMZ light for a team of two from March 1st, 2012 to June 30th, 2012, for a prize value of $6,400
The team of two will have access to wireless, printing, fax, and desk space from 8am - midnight on weekdays, and 8am - 8pm on weekends. They will also have access to one-on-one consultations with industry experts, obtaining assistance with business plan drafts, accessing grants, and receiving feedback on user interface design.
Office Space and Services at Workplace One
- $1500 in credit to the winner
- $1000 for the 2nd and 3rd place winners
40 hours of Design Consultation from Playground
Complimentary entry into the December 1st CIX event here in Toronto
Airtime on the 49Pixel Podcast and free advertising for a season on show/mailing list - valued at $5000
Mentorship and lunch with Matthew Leibowitz of BEST Funds to the 1st and 2nd place winners
$200 in credit towards Amazon Web Services
To the first, second and third place winners
3 hours architecture design session for the cloud with Microsoft’s advisors.In this session, the winning teams will get advice on:
- Business operation models,
- Various architecture patterns,
- Traps to avoid and how to maximize your investment
- An overview of Microsoft Windows Azure, a Platform As A Service (PAAS)offering to speed up your time to market that works with differentdevelopment environments (PHP, Java, .NET, etc.) and clients (Windows,Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, etc.) and is included as part of the free BizSpark program
$1000 in complimentary legal services for the top 3 teams to assist them in their company formation-related activities from Cobalt Counsel
$750 in complimentary services from Mobile Capital Network for education and planning on SR&ED
To the most mobile-focused team
Blackberry Curve devices for the selected team
To the team that gets the most signups during the weekend using Enthuzr Credit
Enthuzr provides tools that allow startups to validate their ideas, launch virally, accelerate their customer acquisition, activate their users, boost their customer loyalty, and grow their fan bases – all in one customer engagement platform.
Note that all of the Startup Weekend teams will have free unlimited access to the Enthuzr “pre-launch package” at both the event and beyond.