The Global Startup Battle is the world's largest startup competition. Winners from Startup Weekend events all over the world went head to head this week, submitting 60-second video pitches. The public were then invited to vote on the ideas they liked the most.
Thanks to an incredible amount of support (thank you to everyone that voted!) Groupnotes joins 14 other teams for the final stage of the competition. They will be individually considered by a world-class panel of judges to determine the overall winner.
The winning team takes home an incredible prize package:
- Free trip to Rio De Janeiro for Global Entrepreneurship Congress - sponsored by Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- A free trip to San Francisco to tour Googleplex and meet with founders, mentors, and investors - sponsored by Startup Weekend and Google.
- $5,000 in-kind PR Launch Package for your SW team sponsored by Geben Communication.
- $5,000 worth of Design Services for your SW team sponsored by Btrax.
- $5,000 Incorporation & Legal Package sponsored by Cooley LLP.
- $20,000 worth of Google Cloud services for your SW team sponsored by Google.
Our thoughts are with Groupnotes as the final deliberations take place. The winner will be announced during the first week of December.
Groupnotes is a collaborative tool that you can use to easily share, annotate, and comment on websites. You can follow them on Twitter @Groupnotes.